CyberMedia Research Analyst Forum on how to secure yourself from WannaCry and future Ransomware Attacks
WannaCry is one of the most aggressive malware attacks to have hit the world, impacting over 120,000 Windows based computers in more than 70 countries. The malware encrypts files on the machine it infects and then pops a message demanding ransom from the user for sending the decryption key. If the user fails to do so, then it deletes all infected files!
This is a clear cut omen for every organization and individual of the kind of malicious attacks to expect moving forward. WannaCry raises many questions like how does the attack happen, what should be done for protection, and most importantly, how to protect yourself from similar ransomeware in the future?
If you’d like to stay protected, then join us in a webinar by experts from Sophos, the world’s leading security software and hardware company. Find out everything there is to know about WannaCry and how to protect yourself from the ‘Dark’ world of security.
- Understand RansomWare and its Implications for your business
- Find out how WannaCry Spreads
- Learn how to protect your machines from WannaCry
- Stay abreast on how to stay protected from future ransomware
- Are there backups?
- What would it take to recover? Is it possible? How disruptive is it?
- What does the total recovery cost look like?
- there security solutions in place to help?
- Are they configured following best practices for protection?
A Must attend event for CIOs, CTOs, VP/AVP-IT, GM/AGM-IT, CISOs and other Technology & Business decision makers/influencers from user enterprises across verticals from Delhi-NCR
Proposed Date, City and Expected Delegate Numbers
|Wednesday, 28th June||New Delhi|