The digital world is posing new challenges and opportunities in front of every business. As a result, organizations expect their IT to deliver more business value as their business managers become more dependent on technology for their day to day functioning.
Typically, a Hybrid IT infrastructure has been the answer, where new initiatives are deployed on a public cloud and business-critical applications are kept on-premise.
Moving forward however, this setup will no longer work because organizations have started to expect their in-house infrastructure to deliver the same public-cloud like scalability, performance, and flexibility. This was just not possible till now, without putting significant levels of capital investment, which can’t be justified.
Organizations are therefore caught in a catch—22 situation. They can’t move all workloads to the public cloud due to various reasons, like compliance, security of data, etc. Yet, they expect their in-house infrastructure to deliver public cloud-like functionality and performance.
How can organizations make both ends meet to innovate in the digital era?
Join us for an exclusive conference with HPE and ThoughtSol to understand how your organization can enjoy cloud-like benefits for your corporate data center by using a unique consumption-based model.
- Learn how a consumption-based IT model can modernize your corporate data center without the associated capital expenses
- Hear industry experts explain how to move your corporate data center costs from a CapEx to OpEx model.
- Learn from experts from HPE about next-gen composable infrastructure technologies that can deliver public cloud like performance, responsiveness, and functionality for your on-premise business-critical applications.
- Find out new ways to deliver IT resources like hybrid workloads and edge compute with your in-house infrastructure
- Discuss and deliberate on the challenges posed by hybrid IT to your organization’s digital transformation initiatives
- Enjoy networking in the hospitality of the luxurious Westin Sohna Resort and Spa on the outskirts of millennium city Gurugram.
Nestled within the tranquil surroundings, located within easy driving distance from Gurgaon and New Delhi, the resort is just 60 minutes from Indira Gandhi International Airport and 40 minutes from the central business district of Gurgaon. Spread across 45 acres of lush green land with state-of-the-art elegant design, the resort is a perfect weekend getaway near Gurgaon to let guests discover unparallel facilities to relax and rejuvenate amidst the countryside.
Ideally situated in a countryside setting, The Westin Sohna Resort and Spa offers best of both worlds – scenic rural splendor and glittering city lights at your doorstep.