According to various research firms, Hybrid IT is transforming enterprise IT architectures and the role of IT itself. Hybrid IT is the result of combining internal and external services, usually from a combination of internal and public clouds, in support of a business outcome.
To leverage hybrid IT effectively, mid-sized organizations can take leverage a Hyper-Converged Infrastructure to scale their IT operations in a consumption-based model to support their increasingly complex business needs. What’s more, they can rapidly provision IT services without large capital expenditures, which is something that really appeals to budget-minded executives.
CEOs and CIOs are pressuring IT organizations to lower their capital overheads by offloading services to cloud providers. However, when IT organizations investigate potential cloud services, the market's volatility reveals that not all cloud services are created equal.
Join us for an exclusive conference with HPE and Team Computers to understand how organizations can achieve their business goals with a hybrid IT infrastructure.
- Learn how a consumption-based IT model can modernize your data center without the associated capital expenses
- Hear industry experts explain how to move your corporate data center costs from a CapEx to OpEx model.
- Learn from experts from HPE about next-gen composable infrastructure technologies that can deliver public cloud like performance, responsiveness, and functionality for your on-premise business-critical applications.
- Find out new ways to deliver IT resources like hybrid workloads and edge compute with your in-house infrastructure
- Discuss and deliberate on the challenges posed by hybrid IT to your organization’s digital transformation initiatives
- Enjoy networking in the hospitality of the Jaypee Golf Resort and Spa, Greater Noida.