This puts IT under tremendous pressure because their complex, legacy infrastructures are just not tuned to respond faster to new business demands. Even though most businesses today have virtualized environments, managing them is a nightmare because there are numerous point devices, each with its own management interface.
This acts as a double-edged sword for IT. On one side, they end up spending more time keeping the lights on than responding to business needs for faster innovation. On the other, they end up dealing with shadow IT, because business unit heads end up moving to public cloud to fulfill their business needs.
NThe emergence of next-gen hyper-converged solutions can help IT combat both challenges. On one side, they can respond back to business needs with the required agility and performance, while offering much greater resiliency and security. On the other, they can eliminate shadow IT by addressing all business needs with far greater efficiency, while simplifying their in-house IT infrastructure.
It’s therefore time that every organization relooks at their IT infrastructure and transforms it using the latest hyper-converged infrastructure technologies.
Attend this forum and find out how IT can become a partner to their organization’s business success.
- Find out how to make IT simpler, faster, more resilient and perfectly aligned to business needs.
- Learn how the latest hyper-converged infrastructure solutions can simplify IT, making it more efficient and cost-effective
- Witness cutting-edge technology that could dramatically improve data center efficiency and performance
- Discuss with experts on common IT management challenges and how to resolve them
- Find out from peers about how they’ve benefited from hyper-converged Infrastructure
- Discover how hybrid IT can put your organization on an accelerated growth journey