Hybrid cloud computing enables an enterprise to deploy an on-premises private cloud to host sensitive or critical workloads, and use a third-party public cloud provider to host less-critical resources, such as test and development workloads. Hybrid cloud portfolio offers a combination of solutions that enable organizations to easily extend, protect, or replace on-premises infrastructure. These hybrid cloud offerings are built on a software-defined data centre architecture, leveraging computing, networking, and storage virtualization technologies.
VMware helps organizations create common hybrid operating environments between their on-premises VMware based environments and VMware-based public clouds, including solutions with our vCloud® Air™ Network partners IBM, and AWS.
VMware enables these hybrid environments with solutions such as VMware vSphere®, VMware Cloud Foundation™, and VMware vRealize® Suite. This VMware-based hybrid cloud environment supports a variety of powerful use cases, including regional capacity expansion, disaster recovery, application migration, data centre consolidation, new application development, and burst capacity—all with a complete operational consistency and seamless workload portability.
This gives organizations a safe, easy, enterprise-grade way to integrate public clouds with their on-premises infrastructure strategy, while gaining the agility and elastic capacity of public clouds.
The need of the Hour is having a solution which can address the issues mentioned below:
- Maintain easily-accessible private infrastructure as well as have a plan for Disaster Recovery
- Streamline day-to-day functionality
- Reap the Benefits of Cloud Bursting
- Sharing what needs to be shared, keeping private what needs to be kept private
- Better Control/Manage Big Data Analytics
- Scalable as You Grow
- Improve Customer Experience
Key Benefits of Hybrid Cloud::
- Dynamic or frequently changing
- Separating critical workloads from less-sensitive workloads
- Big data processing
- Moving to the cloud incrementally, at your own pace
- Temporary processing capacity needs
- Flexibility for the future
- Best of both worlds
Join this webinar to get expert views on the following key aspects of VMWare Hybrid Cloud Offerings:
- VMWare deep-rooted service delivery capabilities and its global processes
- The standard way to design, build and run such an ecosystem
- An ecosystem which partners can adhere to