Rules of the Road
We look forward to welcoming you to Chandigarh for Ignite 2023. To make your journey and stay pleasant and memorable, here are some travel trips:
- Please pack airy and comfortable cotton clothes as the weather is hot in Chandigarh.
- For the event, please pack formal and smart casual clothes.
- Please bring sports shoes for the jungle trail planned after the workshop is over.
- It is advisable to report at your designated airport at least 90 mins before your scheduled departure.
- From Chandigarh, it will take about 1 hour to reach the resort. We have arranged your transfer from Chandigarh Airport to the resort.
- Kindly look for people carrying the “Ignite” placard outside the arrival hall at the airport.
- In case of any difficulty, please contact Ravi Digwal at +91 9990213456
- Upon arrival at the resort please report at the registration desk for check-in and room allotment.
- You will be required to carry a government-issued ID (Voter Card, Aadhar Card, PAN card, Driving license, Passport, etc.) in original at the time of Checking-in.
- Ignite 2023 has a specially designed package for the event which is inclusive of all scheduled airport transfers, room tariff, buffet breakfast, lunch, dinner, and cocktails during the event days.
- Kindly Note that all incidental charges like telephone calls, mini-bar, room service, laundry charges, and food and beverage ordered apart from group meals need to be settled directly by the guest during the check-out time.
- Should you require any further clarification, pls feel free to contact Ravi Digwal at +91 9990213456 or RSVP: Mandeep Kaur, Mob: 9873348223, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you, and we wish you a safe & comfortable journey and a great experience at Ignite 2023.