While most organizations have been spending millions of dollars, 70% of enterprise digitalization programs have failed.
Furthermore, most businesses are yet to figure out the reasons for the same.
Therefore, organizations must follow a structured life cycle approach to get the best ROI from digital transformation programs.
Most importantly, digital transformation programs must be driven by business leaders with the support of technology leaders.
Join this Webinar to Learn about the 5 Phases of Digital Transformation for better ROI from expert Speakers:
- Why are businesses failing in digitalization and digital transformation?
- How a 5-phase digital transformation program life cycle assures success and better RoI
- What is Lean Digital Quotient, and how does it help you clearly define the business problems/ scope for digital transformation? ‘
- How can technology and business executives effectively operationalize outputs of digital initiatives into day-to-day operations?
Even in 2022, 70% of enterprise digitalization programs are failing, and most businesses are yet to figure out the reasons for the same. One key reason is that most enterprises still feel that digital transformation is the CIO/CDO’s job. They need to understand that the IT team is just the enabler for digital transformation, but ultimately, it has to be driven by the business leaders.
There’s a simple 5 phase approach to digitalize your business, which if followed can help you succeed in your efforts.
Join this webinar to understand the concept of all the Phases of Digital Transformation journey in detail and how it can help your business.
- Learn Why most businesses are failing in digitization process
- Understand the role and limits of technologies for digital transformation
- Find out what an enterprise Digital Business Vision should be like
- Learn the 5 Phase approach to Digital Transformation
- Find out ways of deriving desired business benefits and RoI with digital technologies
Fill this form to view the webinar
Who should attend:
Founders/Chairman/Director/CEOs of startups and SMBs; CIOs/CTOs/IT Heads/Data Scientist/AI Experts/Chief Data Officers
Join this webinar to find out how to make a lasting impression in virtual meetings by empowering the Work from Anywhere environment.
Who Should Join:
About the Speaker:
V Srinivasa Rao (VSR)
Chief Digital Advisor & Consultant | Author of Lean Digital Thinking |Chief Digital Officer | Chairman & MD, BT&BT | Chairman, Open Digital Innovation, IET India | Speaker | Author| Techno Social Entrepreneur
Srinivasa Rao (fondly called VSR) has over 26 years of experience, out of which past 8 years have been spent helping organizations digitalize their businesses. VSR was instrumental in driving digital charter of Tech Mahindra as de-facto Chief Digital Officer and provided leadership to transform 19 business units and 20 practice and delivery units.
VSR has defined the world’s first Digital Business Excellence standard called Lean Digital Thinking, wherein he helps CxOs, Business unit heads and leaders to identify their digital strengths and weaknesses to implement solutions and transformation roadmap by leveraging various digital technologies.